Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Excerpt from Tiffany's Twisted

God, she was beautiful. Her sleek soft hair brushed up against my cheek, and I just adored the way she smelled. Reminded me of the aroma of the bed of roses that my mother once grew.
“Mmmm. Michael, fuck me now,” she whispered in my ear.
Don’t say anything stupid…. I fumbled for the words to say to Tiff. Say something! “I don’t think we….”
What in shit’s world did you want to say that for? She’ll think you sound like a freak.
I put my head down and pretended to cough. “I would love to fuck you.”
Tiff pushed me backwards and caught me off guard. I fell back onto her bed. She jumped on my lap and leaned real close to my ear. “Then take me.”
She kissed me. Ironically, her warm kiss, soft and comforting, surprised me because of her previously aggressive behavior. Her tongue barely touched mine, but I sensed the first flickers of excitement growing in my groin. She stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. Her hot breath brushed against my lips. She smiled, let out a little moan, and kissed me again.
God…. I rolled my eyes in ecstasy.
Her body pressed up against me, and her breasts brushed my chest through her light blue silk nightgown. She pressed her thighs to my sides and started unbuttoning her gown. Those sexy hips swayed back and forth.
Oh, thank you, God!
She undressed and let her robe gently fall upon the side of the bed.
She is beautiful, my fallen angel.
Her skin, a lightly olive colored tan, was amazingly unique. I stared in wonderment at her exquisite breasts. Perfect, firm, every guy’s dream. Her nipples stood erect, ready for my lips to caress. Her flowing brunette hair hung in waves over one shoulder and curled to match the curvature of her right bosom. She firmly grasped my cheeks with both hands and pulled my head up.
“Kiss my neck,” she demanded.
I moved to kiss her throat and breathed in. Smelled her. Intoxicating.
She shifted position and thrust one breast toward me. “Suck on it.”
I gently nibbled on her nipple. She moaned again, and my erection strained against my pants.
Again, she shifted, both breasts in my face. “I want you to play with them,” she softly whispered with a giggle.
I leaned upwards and began to suck.
“Mmmm.”
She tilted her head back, her nipple standing hard against the roof of my mouth. She grabbed one of my hands and placed it on her other breast. I cupped my palm and made gentle, wave-like motions.
Abruptly, she backed away from me, her breast slipping from my mouth with a soft sucking sound.
Oh, no. What the hell have I done wrong? Have I messed this shit up?
She gave a devilish closed smile and tilted her head gently to the side. She chuckled. “Now, Michael…. I want you to fuck me now.” She leaned forward and whispered, “And I want you to fuck me like you want to screw my fucking brains out.”
Shocked by her directness, I opened my mouth speak, but no words came out. She laughed. Did she know I was trying to say something sexy but couldn’t? Tiff fell backwards onto the bed and took off her thong.
Like a dream…. Is this really happening? My head dizzied.
“Fuck me,” she demanded.
I shook my head as if to clear the cobwebs and looked straight into her eyes. My heart melted. “Okay.” I swallowed audibly.
She smiled as if awaiting a present.
I positioned myself above her, entered her, her warm wetness enveloping my cock.
She moaned, “Uhhmmm.” The sound was absolutely poisonous. I rocked my hips, and she whispered sharply, “Oh, Michael, fuck me harder.” She embraced me and pressed me further inside her. “Harder! Faster!”
I quickened my pace, and she groaned louder, sounding more excited. Her hips thrashed forward as she pulled her body up each time I rocked forward.
Pressure built inside me, and I ejaculated, my inexperience causing my pelvis to spasm. Pleasure warmed me, and I lost myself in the moment. Her nails stabbed into my back and scraped down. Something trickled—blood? Shocked, I let out a muffled scream.
Momentarily frozen from that pleasantly unpleasant surprise, I blinked and looked down at her. She opened her eyes.

No comments: