Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just to Make Things Interesting for Me

Since I am fond of roses (I also have a tattoo of a rose on my left arm), I will give at the conclusion of the read roses. This is just because it entertains me.

One Rose
These are books that I did not like. I had to stop the urge from throwing this book from across the field into a tree shredder. Watching with glee, that this waste of a book is no more. . .LOL. I can't believe they published crap like this!

Two Roses
These are books where I had to take one of the rose's and turn it upside down, shoving it up my rectum. This is to distract from the attention of the agony my eyes suffered. Weak plot and character buildup. Readable, but all and all it disappointed me.

Three Roses
Would I recommend these books to somebody--nah, I rather just pick up another book and forget that book a couple days of later. It's a passable read with okay characters. None that really stood out to me. Okay plot, but it wasn't a real page turner for me.

Four Roses
I would recommend this book and buy it. Good book, I liked the plot. The pages were a turnin'. . .my mind couldn't let go of that 'what's going to happen next feeling'. Decent characters, and a book I would remember.

Five Roses
Definitely recommend this book and buy it. I love it! Plot's great! The character's were memorable. I'm going to definitely remember this piece of work.

Half a Dozen Roses
Exceptional baby. . .I LOVED IT. God. . .the climax in this book was just that--purely orgasmic!. . .LOL. I couldn't put this book down--had to keep on reading it. I would recommend this like a craze homeless guy ranting about the end of the world in Times Square.


Christopher Tran

No comments: